Last Updated: October 2022
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our Site, we collect several types of information about you and your device, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
If you contact us directly or subscribe to receive updates and alerts, we will receive information about you. For example, when you communicate with us by completing a webform on the Site, we will receive your name, email address, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide. If you subscribe to our emails and alerts, then we will collect certain information from you, such as your email address. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better user experience and to improve our Site and services.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Site
We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Site, including IP address (which may tell us your general location), web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, and other similar information.
To help us understand how you use our Site and to help us improve it, we and our third-party analytics providers may automatically receive information about your interactions with our Site, like the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
[INFORMATION FROM COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES]
We and third party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services.
Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilise the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Site;
- To understand and analyse how you use our Site and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Site and services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To generate anonymised, aggregate data containing only de-identified, non-personal information that we may use to publish reports;
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
3. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Vendors and Service Providers
We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Site.
We use analytics services such as Wix Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. To help us understand how you use our Site and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Site, like the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures
We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Site.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers
We may also disclose your information with your permission.
4. CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
8. International visitors
Our Site is hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Site from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Site. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Site, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
1o. contact us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at email@example.com.